The General Labor Studies (LS) Minor provides students a foundation grounded in university-labor relationships and focuses on work, workers, and the workplace. The minor will:
- complement a chosen major
- prepare for career advancement
- provide opportunities to learn more about subjects of interest
Fifteen (15) credit hours which include the following:
- 6 credit hours of 100-200 level LS courses
- 9 credit hours of 300-400 level LS courses
Bloomington students in the College of Arts and Sciences (COAS) must apply for the Labor Studies Minor in Liberal Arts. Contact us for more information.