The Indiana University School of Social Work is seeking candidates who are interested in teaching BSW and/or MSW courses. Applications are accepted year-round for the upcoming semesters.
- Two years professional work experience beyond MSW
- Teaching experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to teach face-to-face or online
- For Field Liaison positions higher education teaching experience as a Field Instructor or in the classroom is required.
Submit a cover letter that includes:
- List of courses you may be qualified to teach in either the BSW or MSW program
- An explanation of your qualifications to teach courses listed
- Teaching philosophy (half page in length)
- Preference of teaching face-to-face or online.