RAPT: Developmental Disabilities - Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
Welcome to RAPT: Developmental Disabilities – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, developed and presented by the Indiana Child Welfare Education and Training Partnership. You will access this online course through IU Expand.
If this is your first time using IU Expand, click the “How to Create an Account” button to watch a video on how to sign up.
If you’ve already created an account, you can click the enroll button. You will be prompted to log-in before starting this course.
- For problems signing up for a course, signing up for an IU Guest Account, problems with password resets, or other problems logging in:
University Information Technology Services (UITS) | 317-274-4375 (extension 2) | email@example.com
- For problems with your devices, work email or non-IU passwords, or trainings in the State of Indiana Learning Portal:
IOT Customer Service | 317-234-4357
- For problems with content inside of a specific course, access denied messages, certificate issues, or other issues arising from your current course enrollments:
Course Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IU Knowledgebase maintains detailed instructions on how to create an account here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/alqt
- I’ve created an IU Guest account or reset my password and have not received the validation or password reset email: Check your outlook’s quarantine folder through this link: security.microsoft.com/quarantine If it has been more than 24 hours since you attempted to create an account or reset your password, contact UITS
- I’ve created an IU Guest account through a social media provider (Facebook/Google/etc) and I don’t remember my password. I’m getting a message saying to contact my social provider to move forward. Attempt to log in through a device which has your social media providers credentials saved by default, or Create a new IU Guest account by using an email, rather than social media provider, to sign up.
- I can’t find the training I’m looking for: A full list of trainings, organized by audience, with the most up-to-date, direct links can be found on the Child Welfare Education and Training Partnership website.
- I can’t find my certificate: If you have completed all course requirements, a certificate should be available to you at expand.iu.edu/dashboard/completed. If you believe you have completed all course requirements and there is still no certificate available, email email@example.com with the course name and the email address you’ve used to sign up for your IU Guest account.
- I found my course on IU Expand, but it says “Course Unavailable”: You may be trying to access an expired course through a retired link. The recommended method for accessing trainings is by navigating first to the Child Welfare Education and Training Partnership website, which is regularly maintained and links to courses kept up to date.
- I can log in to the course, but there are pictures and videos which aren’t opening, and they say “access denied” This should only happen if you were manually invited to a course by a course designer or instructor. Navigate back to your Canvas dashboard and at the top of your screen should be a message with a green button inviting you to accept the course invitation. Click this green button and the access denied message should disappear, and the missing media will now reappear.